Sunday, September 5, 2010

Departure From The Norm....


I created these pieces earlier this year while the snow was piling on up here in the North East. Some will be available for sale on my Etsy or Ebay stores and can easily be found by entering the keyword "peacelily" on either site.



"Broken"
16" x 20" Mixed Media on Stretched Canvas

I am over the moon because this haunting piece has been featured in Etsy's Treasury page by several curators ~ check it out:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=129593

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c28c9ccce3c8eef327c5e8e/you-never-loved-me-at-all

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c38c128229d8eeff91a445d/einsamkeit?index=0






"The World Will Still Be Broken Tomorrow"
16" x 20" Mixed Media on Stretched Canvas

(spoken for)



..I gave this special piece to my dear friend Renee



"Mystikal"
12" x 16" Mixed Media on Canvas Panel


"Sirena"16" x 20" Mixed Media on Stretched Canvas




"Flirting With Spring"
11" x 14" Mixed Media on Canvas Panel






"A Little Birdie Told Me"
16" x 20" Mixed Media on Canvas Panel


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous work!!...super beautiful creations..truly inspiring! My fave is "broken"..i love it!
    Shine on!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu really are a talented artist. I love everyone of them. The first one really has so much emotion! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very, very much Victoria and Kelly. I don't think I can ever properly express my appreciation and how much your encouraging words mean to me. I am really honored by your validation of my work and especially touched because I conceived the painting "Broken" during a very trying time and it honors a very dear friend of mine who passed away this year. I am pleased to hear that my emotions were well conveyed in the piece. Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete