Friday, October 15, 2010

MY LATEST ASSEMBLAGE PIECES


"MY SAVIOR"

an assortment of vintage medallions and crucifix linked onto a vintage chain


"REDEEMER"

another assortment of vintage medallions and crucifixes accented with blue glass beads






With some elbow grease and the proper tools, the various recycled silverware morphed into fantastic jewelry








"AVE MARIA COLLECTION"

Various vintage Madonna medallions are the focal piece on these gorgeous earrings


"NOSTALGIA"

Belt buckle turned chunky pendant embellished with vintage "Mother" brooch and tin type (for instant ancestor effect) and then finished off with faux glass beads.


"VICTORIA"

Inspired by her highness ~ three tiered choker with vintage style victorian pendant and various glass beads


"M BUTTERFLY"

An antique butterly rhinestone brooch turned accent piece in this lovely necklace.  Three tiered with silver glass beads, a piece of vintage chunky chain and assorted pieces of random beads and findings



"SAGRADO"

The focal point of this lovely necklace is a vintage visor medallion.  The two strand chains are accented with beautiful amber beads with hues of blue, glass beads, blue rhinestone rondelles and finished off with two antique medallions.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joann! Your art is amazing! I so enjoyed visiting your lovely blog. You are just filled with fabulous creativity. Love these assemblage pieces. I could imagine the elbow grease that went into making the silverware treasures. They are beautiful. The "Ave Maria Collection" is divine. You are one talented artist! The angels you paint are simply gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for your sweet visit! I really appreciate your touching comments. I look forward to seeing more of your posts and creations.

    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly beautiful pieces! I've seen a lot of assemblage jewelry that look like a modge podge of stuff put together. You have quite an eye and have exquisite taste. Your work reflects well selected pieces that are put together with thought and lots of creativity and talent. They are well balanced and the old and new compliment one another beautifully. Now let me know where I can get these gorgeous trinkets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, my creative spirit is soaring from the generosity of your kind words! I am both thrilled and honored to read your wonderful comment and to have you follow my blog. This truly means a great deal to me. I adore your magnificent work and I am one of your biggest fans. You are a great source of inspiration and it's a wonderful bonus to know that you are so very, very nice :-) Thank you from the bottom of my ♥ Abrazos ~ Joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joann

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I'm glad I was able to follow you back to your blog. I LOVE how you've recycled the jewelry/, the forks are my fav so far! Enjoying checking out your art too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leila! Thank you so much for for stopping by and for giving my recycled silverware jewelry a thumbs up. Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete